2 Years 3 Months
This morning JC left for a 2 year 3 month commitment to the United States Peace Corps. Needless to say it was both exciting and sad to see him go. I am excited, proud and eager for my brother as I know that he will make a difference in peoples lives during his time there. It's sad though, after a month of good times with the whole family, to see him go. Your prayers for many safe miles of travel and safety during his time there are appreciated.

An additional up side is that LC and I are hopeful that next year at this time we will be able to board a plane and head to South Africa to visit him!
Life in general continues to be great. The snow is a couple of feet deep here and although it is supposed to get over 32 degrees tomorrow it looks like the cold is in for the long haul! Hopefully next week Saturday I can hit the slopes and get some skiing in!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home