Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Props and a Night on Quasi Moto

First:
Props are due to Reshae for a sweet recommendation on tunes. LC read her blog, looked up the disc on iTUNES and I swear I've listened to it 6 times today! Very good so check out her post here.
Sunday night LC and I went for a nice long ride on the Moto Guzzi. The Quota was outfitted with some new Tourance Performance tires today and should be good for another 8K. So far this year I have logged over 5,000 miles. Needless to say I've enjoyed the ride.
Salude


1 Comments:

Blogger Reshae said...

haha...any time..isn't it a great listen tho?? what a hard core biker you are DC...the jacket and the straight face:):) what a stud!! and LC CONGRATS...what an amazing accomplishment...you must be proud:) hope you like the ER!!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home