A Trip To The Beach
April 29th and we made our first trip to the beach today. LC & I made plans with JT & MT and loaded up on the Guzzi for an evening ride out to the beach. JT saddled up his steed and away we went. We took a route I've never taken before and which JT recommended. It lead us through the countryside between GR and Grand Haven and was beautiful. I'm quickly learning to appreciate the added benefit to owning the Guzzi which is the ability to look at roads from a different perspective. Today Lena and I saw part of MI that we had never seen before and it is less than 1/2 of 1 hour away. At any rate, here is a picture of the 4 of us at our dinner stop. We were treated to some great burritos at a joint recommended by MT.
The remainder of my day was spent in enjoyment while building a picnic table for the back yard. I picked up the lumber yesterday and spent the day today cutting and assembling. we are also enjoying the surprise of remembering all the plants we added to the garden last year:
CHEERS



1 Comments:
So, isn't Lena graduating soon?? That must be exciting!
Post a Comment
<< Home