Sunday, February 18, 2007

Are you listening to Lily yet? You should be.

I have recently discovered a new (to me) artist that I am very much enjoying listening to. Her name is Lily Allen . She is British and has a totally unique sound. For those who are faint of heart...please be advised that her lyrics frequently include language that has earned the CD an advisory label. At any rate, she is singing about things that are real and using a musical technique that I am really enjoying so if you like....head to iTUNES and take a listen.

Life in the big city is going well. LC worked this weekend and consequently I was flying solo. I worked on a white oak cap that I am building for the banister a good bit and also did my best to fall off the roof. Fortunately I was totally unsuccessful at the later. The weather continues to be frigid (9 degrees today) but we had sun so I was outside in shorts.

JC keeps me in the loop on the most entertaining elements of the Internet and in keeping with that responsibility he sent me this pic today. It can only truly be described as HUGE. If I had the chance I am quite sure that I could successfully ride it.

LATER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home