6 Years And 1 Brother....Just To Have My Thirst Quenched

Patience is a virtue. For those of you who really know me you know that ever since I went to Australia in 2001 my pallet has been demanding Victoria Bitter. To put it simply, no beer can suffice. Well, six years and one faithful brother later and I have a six pack in my possession. Brothers are the greatest, why you say, because brothers will haul beer more than half way around the globe for each other. I challenge any sister to top that type of loyalty. Now granted I will have to share with my wife, middle brother and parents thanks to my constant yakking but I will enjoy one cold bear none the less. No doubt my standards have grown high but this will renew me to pursue importing the bear!
CHEERS.
CHEERS.

2 Comments:
Hey goober, you mispelled "beer" your spelling "bear" indicates that Pete brought you a large furred animal that could possibly maul you. I doubt you would enjoy that. Nor would you have such high praises for Pete if that was the case. Peace
Noted. Wait till you see the bear.
Post a Comment
<< Home