Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Couch

Tonight I officially moved the last 2 things from the old apartment: my bike and my fish tank. Moving the tank took all night but it looks good at the new house. I guess that means that I am officially out and that leaves a bit of a bitter sweet feeling. I am stoked that Lena and I bought a house (we officially own it as of yesterday) but I feel like that move ends a fantastic era in my life. Well, now I am just chilling on the couch and that is a nice feeling. I hope to do it some more in the near future. Saturday we are painting the office with Lena's mom. I have some yard work and a trailer to take to the dump but after that I'll help with the inside the work.
Later All,

3 Comments:

Blogger Young Adults said...

I'm so happy for you guys and your new house. We are itching to see it, so hopefully you'll be around some Thanksgiving weekend...we'll be staying just around the corner from you.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Nathan and Betsy said...

Congrats! It's yours (and it's beautiful)! I can't wait to see all the progress you guys have made on it.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Nathan and Betsy said...

Would you frickin start posting again?!? If I'm back in the blog world, you need to be too!!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home