Tahquamanon Falls Trip....

Well..I figured I should give an update on the Tahquamanon Falls Trip since I got pictures back tonight. Lena and I headed up Friday at 1:30pm and arrived at 6:30pm so we made pretty good time. Friday night we setup camp, gathered firewood and played some Phase 10 dice by the fire. We were all tucked in and ready to sleep at 10:30pm when people in R.V.s pulled in on either side and started talking across our site. At 11:15 when they still had their bloody flood lights on I knocked on their camper door to ask them to turn out the light...don't worry though, they woke us up at 7:30am the next morning. Needless to say we switched for a better spot in the morning. We spent the rest of the day hiking from our site to the Lower Falls and from there to the Upper falls and back. The picks are from that part of the weekend. Saturday night we made dinner, Lena studied for her test, and at night we had another fire and played more Phase 10. Sunday morning we made a scrumptious breakfast and then packed up. On the way home we made a side trip to an outlook near the bridge. Our final stop was at the Sikkema's for dinner...then we made our way home. Needless to say it was an awesome weekend! Enjoy the pics!


3 Comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! See you in a week! Hey, if I forget to tell you, we're going to be hanging out after the reception at my parents' house, if you two want to hang out with us.
so fun! and soo good to see you guys this weekend. thanks for the fun and delight at aaron's party!
update please... : )
Post a Comment
<< Home