OUCH...that hurt
Tonight I accomplished something I have never done before...I tore my big toenail off my toe...not a good idea, very painful. Nee
dless to say it was painful and my toe bled like a mother. Thank goodness my nurse was around to save me. My future brother in law who is an ER doc says that it could go either way, the nail could re-affix itself or it could fall off. I'll keep you updated.
Lena and I had a blast in the U.P. You could sum it up by saying that we hiked 10+ miles on Saturday through some of the most beautiful country around and to several waterfalls. The weather was unbeatable. The following pic is from the day I busted my Three Wheeler "Big Red" with Elliot...worry not it's all fixed now thanks to Jesse and Adam. That's all for now...never a slow day in my world!
dless to say it was painful and my toe bled like a mother. Thank goodness my nurse was around to save me. My future brother in law who is an ER doc says that it could go either way, the nail could re-affix itself or it could fall off. I'll keep you updated.Lena and I had a blast in the U.P. You could sum it up by saying that we hiked 10+ miles on Saturday through some of the most beautiful country around and to several waterfalls. The weather was unbeatable. The following pic is from the day I busted my Three Wheeler "Big Red" with Elliot...worry not it's all fixed now thanks to Jesse and Adam. That's all for now...never a slow day in my world!

1 Comments:
Gross!! What'd you do so that it came off?
In more exciting news...I'm coming home this weekend. Will you be around?
Post a Comment
<< Home