Monday, July 25, 2005

A Little More...

Work today was a mixed bag. I felt like I wasn't at the top of my game but I guess there is bound to be days like that. It's funny how some days just throw you for a loop and other days you feel like you took the bull by the horns and just nailed it. Anyway, I don't know why I started that way but so it goes.
I just found out from my roommate that this coming weekend we will be having guests as a result of the wedding. I wish that someone would have talked to me about it, or at least told me about it in advance. Oh well...no big deal.
Well, I'm off to talk duplex with my Dad. Hopefully it will result in some movement forward.
Later all...

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan and Betsy said...

how's the duplex discussion coming? anything productive?

and who's staying at the apartment this weekend?!? it's not me...which is sad for all of us. but i will be passing through gr this weekend...probably sunday evening. are you guys around at all?

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home