I'm Healthy!!!
It pays to be engaged to a nursing student! I can be absolutely sure that aside from the cold that I am currently battling...I'm healthy! She has been practicing on me and I can vouch for the fact that she is going to make a wonderful nurse! This weekend we hung out in GR. Friday we went to the Celebration on the Grand fireworks and almost got exploded. Saturday we went to the craft sale at Garfield Park and then went swimming in the afternoon with the kids. Sunday we attended Madison for another wonderful service and then chilled at my parents place for the day. I completed a much needed 3+ Hr. Detail of the Pathfinder while Lena studied! The following picture is a very cute one of Mathew (my future nephew) which I took with my new camera phone...Love the toys!

1 Comments:
Adorable!! Glad to hear you're healthy...was there ever any doubt that Lena would be a fabulous nurse?
Post a Comment
<< Home