Closed at Noon On Friday's
So Mark decided that we would close at noon on Fridays for the remainder of the summer. This little change came at the end of July and definitely welcome despite the fact that work doesn't ever seem to REALLY stop for me. Still it's a nice alternative to be able to work from home or the car on Friday afternoon and get other personal things done as well. I guess that is all a prelude to the fact that I am sitting at home enjoying a relaxing afternoon. I'm quite sure that I could be classified as an addict to a busy schedule. This is one of the things that makes me like Property Management but is also a bit of a personal flaw. Sometimes it is hard for me to just sit still. This afternoon has been a nice break from being busy. I left work just before 1pm
and stopped at Hoffman's to pick up the lat of the paperwork for Lena's ring, came home, made lunch, watched one of Leanne's OC episodes and then tried to take a nap. When that didn't work I paid all the bills I had been to busy to get to (don't worry none of them are overdue) and now I'm ust chilling. Soon I will leave to wash my car before Lena gets back into town.
Business is going
well. All three of the new Buildings that we built this year are up and functioning for the most part which is a huge relief. Now I just have to catch up on all the work that has been getting put off while I was dealing with the openings. These are pictures of 2 of the blds. All three buildings now have tenants moved in which is the best part. It's a really good feeling when a project that has been in the works for so long and with the effort of so many people comes online and the best part is that I get you be there for the really exciting moment when they open.
I know that I still owe pictures of the ring but I haven't developed them yet. Thanks for the advice on photo c.d.s Cooper. I'll make sure to get on that. Well in the spirit of my insanity I am going to get on with washing my car. Song of the moment: Alcohol by Brad Paisley...super funny!
and stopped at Hoffman's to pick up the lat of the paperwork for Lena's ring, came home, made lunch, watched one of Leanne's OC episodes and then tried to take a nap. When that didn't work I paid all the bills I had been to busy to get to (don't worry none of them are overdue) and now I'm ust chilling. Soon I will leave to wash my car before Lena gets back into town.Business is going
well. All three of the new Buildings that we built this year are up and functioning for the most part which is a huge relief. Now I just have to catch up on all the work that has been getting put off while I was dealing with the openings. These are pictures of 2 of the blds. All three buildings now have tenants moved in which is the best part. It's a really good feeling when a project that has been in the works for so long and with the effort of so many people comes online and the best part is that I get you be there for the really exciting moment when they open.I know that I still owe pictures of the ring but I haven't developed them yet. Thanks for the advice on photo c.d.s Cooper. I'll make sure to get on that. Well in the spirit of my insanity I am going to get on with washing my car. Song of the moment: Alcohol by Brad Paisley...super funny!

1 Comments:
hooray!! an update from Clemo!! good to hear how things are going for you. i was thinking of coming home this weekend, but am not sure - will you be around at all? patiently waiting for pictures of the ring....
Post a Comment
<< Home