The First Shower - And I'm Not Talking Rain
Last night Lena and I had our first wedding shower. This one happened to be a "couples" shower so I got to go as well. We had a wonderful time. The shower was put on by the Dielemans and the Gritters at the Dielemans house and the guest list was made up primarily by friends of my parents. We ate delicious food and, received some good (and funny) advice in a "game" we played and we showered with many generous gifts including plants for our garden. All in all it was really a great night. I have one shower up north that I am going to and then the "Tool Shower" with my friends. The tool showers for Tamminga and Dekker were a blast so I am really looking forward to that.
On another note, mowed the back lawn for the first time yesterday. The grass along the driveway and in the front is not quite long enough to mow yet but all in all it coming in quite well. That's all for now...have to get back to painting the upstairs (last room in the house)!
On another note, mowed the back lawn for the first time yesterday. The grass along the driveway and in the front is not quite long enough to mow yet but all in all it coming in quite well. That's all for now...have to get back to painting the upstairs (last room in the house)!

1 Comments:
How about some pictures? The last picture you posted was of January, and it makes me feel like it still looks that way in Michigan. I'd love to see what your new yard looks like!
Toodles!
Rebecca
Post a Comment
<< Home