The Holidays

At the end of every day I think "wow, another day has past already"
At the end of every week I think "holy smokes, another week has past already"
At the end of every year I think "it cannot nearly be 2007 already"
It must be a sign of how very blessed I really am that time always seems to slip by so very quickly. 2006 has been a record setting year in the time flying department. Between the new house, getting married, and the surprise blessing of a great new job the year has absolutely torn off the page. I am truly thankful for the incredible blessings that the Lord has given this year...They seem ceaseless and in the midst of such a truly tragic world none the less.
In the middle of all the incredible blessings that I noted above there came another which I never comprehended fully until his summer. In early August I had the chance to meet Eddie. Eddie was the recipient of my bone marrow back in 2001. Several years ago Eddie was literally too far gone to receive the transplant and today by God's Grace he is cancer free. The picture above is from when Eddie and his wife visited Lena and I. How great is our God.
Well, I suppose that is all for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home