Winter Has FINALLY arrived

Winter has finally arrived here in Michigan. Let me just say that I was glad to finally have it here. I don't mind having to shovel the driveway and rake the roof at all and it's nice to see the snow on the ground. The picture is of our house all covered in snow. You can see that when the plows went though last night they were really flying. They managed to throw snow all the way past our (already shoveled) sidewalk.
I went skiing on Wednesday night with a guy I work with named Jim. He races out at a local ski slope every week. It was fun to ski for a few hours and I guess he approves of my abilities since he asked if I would race for him next week when he is out of town. I have never raced before but I'll give it a go anyway. At the very worst I'll break something and I can heal from that.
Well, we are off to a nephews birthday party and then out for a movie and drinks with Jon and Melissa.
Cheers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home