Let Me Re-Phrase That
In an earlier post I may have stated that winter had finally arrived. I was wrong. I believe that I can now say that winter has arrived. Last night the temps droped to 7 degrees and tonight they are suposed to drop even lower. As you can see in the picture, we are getting a ton of snow as well. I should say that I LOVE weather like this. I really enjoy shoveling and it's great when you feel hunkered down out of the weather.
Lena and I are doing well. She is on a slow recovery from one really unpleasant sickness. She spent most of the last 2 days just wondering when the next trip into the bathroom would be. I will now spend the next week wondering when it is going to get me. Life on a whole is great for us though. Lena is in the last semester of her undergraduate school work now and she is excited to be done and working. Work continues to go incredibly for me. Occasionally I stop and realize how lucky I am to be doing the work I do and working with the people I do. I am one of the fortunate people who truly enjoy their work. The days and weeks fly by.
Last week we booked a trip to Punta Cana in the DR for early spring. We are really excited to make the trip. I spoke with Dekker about their time in the DR and he made me even more ready to go. I have to remind myself that before I know it the trip will be here and gone. Well, I guess that is all for now. Hope this finds my (many I'm sure) readers well.

1 Comments:
Punta cana was incredible!! I have never felt so relaxed in my whole life. It was so nice to just pack away our clocks and watches (and cell phone, if we had one), and just enjoy each moment. Eat when you're hungry, wake up when you're done sleeping, just live life in its most natural and unfettered state.
I'm sure you will have fun! My suggestion would be to bring your own snorkeling equipment. That way you can spend free time snorkeling with equipment that works. Dan and I brought our own, and it worked out great. We also loved the horsebackriding and reading books (like Harry Potter).
Post a Comment
<< Home