Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Plunge

Well,

We are back from a good trip to the DR punctuated by some seriously unpleasant stomach problems. Overall the trip was great...86 and sunny every day and I think Lena and I learned about what we are going to look for in our vacations in the future.

Now that we are back we are settling into work and enjoying life here in the home town. Life has been good for both of us and I continue to enjoy my work while LC continues to make her way through the final days in school.

The following is pretty much self descriptive.

Later:

1 Comments:

Blogger Reshae said...

not surprised that tamminga helped you along in your new MOTO endeavors...awesome:) maybe when i come to gr this summer i can get a short ride:) i've been on the back of a motorcycle three times, and i'm still getting used to it. i'm more afraid than i thought i would be. scary w/o any seatbelts:):) congrats tho:)

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home