Update!
Hey All,
The summer as I'm sure you'll all agree is full of wonderful activity. I've wanted to for some time take a moment to say how proud I am of LC. She has officially passed her state boards (they only needed 75 questions of a potential 265 to decide she is ready). It goes without saying that I am an exceptionally proud husband. Hope this finds everyone well.
The summer as I'm sure you'll all agree is full of wonderful activity. I've wanted to for some time take a moment to say how proud I am of LC. She has officially passed her state boards (they only needed 75 questions of a potential 265 to decide she is ready). It goes without saying that I am an exceptionally proud husband. Hope this finds everyone well.
DC




1 Comments:
That looks like a lot of work. You shore are motivated. Tell Lena I said congratulations, I never had any doubts that she would pass after 75 questions. Hope she likes her job!
Post a Comment
<< Home