Thursday, January 10, 2008

Miles Traveled

I found out on Saturday that a project in FL would draw me there on Monday. Accordingly I bought a ticket and departed Monday at 6:00am for the airport. The subsequent 2 and a half days had two results: 1st - the successful completion of the project left me feeling good. 2nd - the Floridian weather (75 and SUNNY) and motorcycle riders there left me lusting after a ride on the Quota. BIG TIME. Accordingly:
After returning back to GR and work here in town on Wednesday afternoon I headed home and in a 1 hour fit of gleeful sprinting (in 32degree weather) got in my January ride. That makes me 11 for 11 of the last months. Once I knock out February (Lord Willing) I will be 12/12 and nearly ready to start the full time riding season.
The Saab may be "Born From Jets" but the Quota just plain old is a jet!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I love Florida. We're thinking of going in May. Can you talk Dan into moving there for me?

Glad to hear the thaw let you ride this month. I saw lots of motorcycles out here last week.

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home