The Biggest Day Of The Year
You guessed it: April 14th.

LC turned 25 this year and as I say every year this is the biggest day of the year for me. Unbenounced to me 25 years ago the girl of my dreams, the woman who would complete me entered the world. Sadly, I bet it didn't even slow down my Big Wheel one bit. Nonetheless I realize looking back those 25 years what a momentous occasion it truly was.
The celebrations this year started with a trip to and membership at Fredric Meijer Gardens. We always love going and the butterflies this year seemed especially beautiful. We followed that Saturday trip up with dinner at Six.One.Six (in the JW Mariot) on Monday night. Even though the gave Lena a special desert there for her birthday (which she saved) we then went for her favorite shakes at Steak and Shake. With our shakes we proceeded to the airport viewing area where I gave her her present. She was a little stumped by the Speed Racer figurine but when I told her it represented the new bike I was getting for her she was on board. I'll let the photos tell the rest.




3 Comments:
What does bike mean? Will this bike be pedal-powered, or dinosaur powered?
Yes, ditto to that question. What does "bike" mean in the Clemo world?
Pedal powered indeed.
Post a Comment
<< Home